Gelli Uchaf, or Upper Grove, was a working
dairy farm until 1974.
With written records dating back to 1700, the original stone farmhouse is over three hundred years old. During recent renovations we discovered an old inglenook fireplace and bread oven that suggests the building could actually date to the mid 1600.
Originally comprising of a settlement of various buildings and barns and with over 49 acres, Gelli Uchaf now comprises of the main house, converted cow milking shed, barn, the Lodge and just under 10 acres of land.